A good dusting of snow today! The forecast is for freezing temperatures overnight so hopefully the snow sticks around. If so there is a chance (volunteer availability dependent) we could get the tow(s) up and running tomorrow (Sunday 5th) so if you're a member then keep an eye on your emails, if the snow is suitable then we will fire out an email letting you know rough timings and which tow(s) will be running. Keep your fingers crossed!