Good news: our mighty Engine Hut has survived Storm Eleanor and we also enjoyed a pleasant, sunny and crisp day at Lowther Hill, making the most of the very thin snow cover we had on the slope.

And that's it for a few days; we won't open until further notice to allow our volunteers to catch up with work, life, and plenty of ski club admin!

The forecast for the coming week suggests that we may see more cold temperatures and fresh snow coming back. We'll send you an update later in the week, members keep an eye on your emails.