Lowther Hills Ski Club is working with snowboard school The Northern Movement to provide snowsports instruction and coaching for our members this season 2015/16.
Alasdair Walker of The Northern Movement will look after our young snowboarders providing top quality snowboarding lessons and coaching. We are working hard to ensure we can also provide skiing instruction and coaching on a regular basis (if we have enough people interested).
Are you or your children interested in learning or developing your skiing or snowboarding skills? Please let us know. We need to have an idea on numbers from those who are potentially interested in order to be able to organise courses and price them. The more people interested, the cheaper the courses will be.
1. If you are interested in skiing or snowboarding lessons.
2. Number of people and ages (For snowboarding, minimum age is 7 as they don't have the boot sizes for anyone with little feet).
3. In Leadhills, if we have the snow, what nights are suitable for you for lessons?
4. We have been offered to hire Newmilns dry ski slope while we don't have snow on the hills. If you were interested to use Newmilns, would you prefer to carpool or the Club to hire a community bus?
5. If we use Newmilns, would you prefer to have the lessons on Monday or Thursday night?